4.07.2009

We got an update on Silas E.

We got an update this morning from a family who just returned home on Friday. It just made our day! Thank you!

" I did see Silas E. when we were in Ethiopia. I actually spent about a half hour with him our first morning there while our daughter was sleeping. He was two Moses baskets down from her and he really caught my eye. I looked over and he was staring at me with a big smile on his face. When I spoke to him he started kicking his legs and smiling even more. He really liked all my baby games (pretending to sneeze in his face, singing) and was smiling the entire time. He was so much fun and very alert. Great eye contact. He's very adorable! I told him his Mommy is coming soon. He looks very healthy!"

We really appreciated you spending time with Silas E. and giving us an update. Thanks again to the Brock family!!!

3 comments: