4.23.2009

Happy 5 Months Baby Silas!

Happy 5 Months to our sweet Baby Silas!!! We love you so much!!! So, in the blog fashion, I'll share our 5 favorite things about our sweet baby boy!!!




1. I love his big beautiful eyes... they are so expressive and so full of life!
2. I love his cute smile... it just melts our hearts!
3. I love how Gracie and Emma walk around and call you bubby... they cannot wait to have him home.
4. I love how he has taught us to love someone so much and you have never even held them in your arms... oh, we cannot hardly wait to hold him and love on him!
5. I love his wonderful personality in all of his pictures...we are so ready for Silas to come home.

*** We pray we pass court on April 30th!!!

This morning before the girls left for school. I went in to get them and I said what are you doing? They said we are praying for Silas. We really want our bubby home with us. I started crying! It was the most precious thing and melted my heart! I am so proud of my girls!


Couple more Easter Pictures...
Gracie and Emma checking out what Mom Mom and Poppy brought over for them for Easter. They sure enjoyed eating those chocolate bunnies!


My mother and father in law (Mom Mom and Poppy to the kiddos) brought these precious gifts over for baby Silas. We cannot wait to see Silas is these sweet little clothes. Thank you!!!



Court date... One week from today! If you could please keep us in your prayers we would really appreciate it. Thank you so much! We just want to bring our baby boy home! We can hardly wait!





4 comments:

  1. 1. Happy Birthday Silas!
    2. Your girls are precious saying prayers for baby brother.
    3. I love the outfits with stuff on the hiney! Our little guy has several of those same ones! Totally cute!
    4. Aren't in-laws great!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the picture of them praying!! hoping we all pass and travel really soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's almost here!!! We are praying for you guys!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete