3.28.2009

Fun pictures from this past week...

Happy 8th Birthday Gracie! This week we celebrated Gracie's birthday. She had a skating party at sk8 sport. Several friends and family members came to celebrate her big day. She was so proud that she got her birthday wish. Her wish was to get a baby brother. We got our referral on March 2nd for Silas. Graice says God does answer our prayers! Silas also celebrated his 4 month birthday on the same day.



Swimming lesson started this week. Yay!!! The girls had a really good time. They go two times a week for next five weeks. So hopefully they become good swimmers for this summer. The above picture is Madison (the girl's good little friend), Emma and Gracie.


Thanks for checking in. We hope you have a great weekend. We are praying for a court date real soon! May God Bless you and your family.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks soooo good!! Way to go on the blog!! It looks fabulous and your girls are precious...they remind me of my girlies!! I'll add you to mine in a couple of minutes ..Thanks for your sweet email..I appreciate your kindness during this crazy wait :) kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute blog!! I love it! Your girls are adorable!

    Jaxson is about 4 1/2 mos, so I'm sure Silas and him are buddies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job!! The blog looks wonderful. Thanks for the prayers. I really can feel them. I am so much more calm these days! There is another family at AGCI that is naming their son Silas. I love that name. It was my great grandfather's name.

    I look forward to getting together with your family. :)

    Your girls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the bloggy world !! You have a beautiful family, and I look forward to following your journey. :)

    ReplyDelete