8.18.2009

First Day of School...

Today was the first day of school. They only went for 3 hours today. My babies are growing up way to fast! Where did the time go?
Here is Gracie this morning before she left for school. I cannot believe she is going into the 2nd Grade.
Emma ready to go to the 1st grade. I cannot believe she is a big 1st grader!

Emma with her new back pack

Gracie with her new back pack
My girls getting ready to leave. I get butterflies for them, but I know they were excited and ready to go. I just miss them so much.

Gracie and Emma giving Silas one more kiss before they left.
The girls headed to school. Silas had a play date with Layton. This helped him today or he would have just been lost. He is so crazy about his sisters.

Thanks Layton for hanging out with me. You made me laugh and I had lots of fun!
After our play date with Layton. We went to get the girls and Silas was very excited to see them and so was I. They had a great 1st day! Both girls have wonderful teachers. It's going to be a super year:)!
Emma with her new teacher Mrs. Kiger (Gracie had her last year and we just love her!)
Gracie with her new teacher Miss Shawver and we sure look forward to getting to know her.
We hope everyone has a great Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Brings tears to my eyes! They are so beautiful. I am glad that Silas had some company so he wouldn't feel too lonely!

    We are starting to feel better, I hope. I would love to get together in Sept. sometime! Email me and let me know if you have any Saturdays available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe school is starting already - where did the summer go?!
    Are you going to the AGCI picnic in IL in Sept? I think you should! Tisha and I are going to be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our oldest, Brennan, started Kindergarten today. Pretty crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pics!! I know, I dont' know what LL will do with both girls gone in a couple of weeks...Julia is still home since kindergarten takes a while to get going...Your girls are adorable :) kristi

    ReplyDelete